As of 10 January 2019, most of the longer stories have been moved to the main website.
- It's an ordinary day at the beach until a stranger shows up... and nothing will ever be the same again.
- The Watch
- short, surreal story with a dash of magic realism, based on a dream.
- Dead of Night
- A horror vignette I came up with in a nightmare, and wrote down breathlessly before breakfast.
- Dragon's Wish
- Flash fiction of the low fantasy persuasion, based on Shanri's original premise.
- The Wolf With the Red Cap
- a Rule 63 fairy tale based on Kantuck's original premise.
- Clouded moon over the waves
- little vignette inspired by the fantasy religion of a fictional nation from an online game.
See also Afterlife by Night on the main website.
Old and/or abandoned
- The Pack
- A friend's post-apocalyptic story loosely based on an idea of mine.
- A discussion of science fiction cliches
- Just what it says on the tin; focus is on space opera.
- Conversion tables and calculators
- Useful conversions for sci-fi fans and (especially) writers.
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom
- My first meeting with post-singularity fiction.
- Terms of Service reviewed
- A Creative Commons fantasy novel.
- Olaf Stapledon And The Future That Was and Last and First Men revisited
- A two-part review of the titular book.
- Late to the party: Interview with the Vampire
- Yes, I finally got around to reading this particular classic.
- What Nobody Ever Says About Avatar
- Self-explanatory; not quite a review.
- The I, Robot movie: bad, yet interesting
- Just what it says on the tin.
- So, I went to see Inception...
- A few thoughts on the titular movie.
- Brave Story, a paradoxical anime
- And yet again I comment on a movie with ups and downs.
- The Cosmic Star
- When you try to show off how smart you are, make sure you know your stuff.
- Gen and the dragon king
- Fresh, original fantasy with an East Asian theme.
- Replay comic review
- Manga about a young couple in a demon apocalypse.
- Back in the 1990es
- Youth science fiction in Bucharest
- History of a Star Trek Club
- There were at least two in Bucharest in the 1990es; this is about the one I was in.
Sci-fi by friends
- The Universe, by Mark Burger
- A pastiche of 1950s B-series science fiction movies with an intriguing premise.