At the age of 5, I read my first science-fiction novel: A. E. Van Vogt's The Voyage of the Space Beagle. I promptly decided I wanted to be a sci-fi writer when I grew up. Needless to say, that didn't quite work out, but this passion led to many beautiful moments.
- Bazaar in the stars
- A short story I wrote on a whim and had unexpected success with. Posthuman science-fantasy.
- Arrow in the Sky
- Prequel to Bazaar in the Stars; based on a friend's characters and outline.
- Second Contact
- Short surreal piece based in the same setting.
- a vignette based on an older, abandoned story. Near-future (almost) science fiction.
- Gray World
- cyberpunk story expanding on the aforementioned vignette.
- Low Bandwidth
- second story in the Gray World series.
- Sufficiently Advanced Technology
- A story that bridges my cyberpunk and science-fantasy settings.
Old and/or abandoned
The Last Ambassador is an unfinished cyberpunk/post-singularity novella.
(Hopefully I'll write parts 4, 5 and 6 before the Singularity.)
- The Pack
- A friend's post-apocalyptic story loosely based on an idea of mine.
- A discussion of science fiction cliches
- Just what it says on the tin; focus is on space opera.
- Conversion tables and calculators
- Useful conversions for sci-fi fans and (especially) writers.
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom
- A reader's review.
- Back in the 1990es
- Youth science fiction in Bucharest
- History of a Star Trek Club
- There were at least two in Bucharest in the 1990es; this is about the one I was in.
Sci-fi by friends
- Too Good To Be True, by Wesley Clifford
- Humor and suspense in a Traveler-esque universe.
- Underground, by Kelketek Rritaá
- A bunker civilization... a conspiracy... an unlikely hero.
- is a space opera fictional universe with a hard SF flavor. It is mainly the setting of an RPG I hosted on a forum. A previous iteration was the basis of my first text adventure (which was never finished).
- The Improbables
- is my first attempt to a superhero setting. It's designed with roleplaying in mind.
- Kind Of Magical
- is the working name for an intended urban fantasy setting.