Items tagged bugfix

Fixing timezones somewhat

I had plans to add proper timezone support, but that turns out to be an utter mess in Python. So instead I settled for a much simpler scheme: dates and times in the .ini files are assumed to be local to the machine where you compile the blog. In the newsfeed, and only there, they are converted to UTC. Hope this works out for most users.

Tags: bugfix, feature

Announcing Clinklog 2.0.1

Oh, would you look at that. Turns out I'd been using rel="tag" wrong the entire time, because the rel attribute applies to the entire document, not just one fragment thereof. So I changed that to class="p-category" instead, as per the h-entry microformat.

Also, to justify the version bump, Clinklog can now skip over an item with a bad date.

Tags: bugfix

Data import and a couple of bug fixes

This was actually finished yesterday, but I waited to do a test run. Turned out to be a good idea, too: now Clinklog cuts off recent posts correctly, and monthly archives are listed starting from the latest like they're supposed to.

The import script worked fine on first try.

Tags: bugfix, feature