Version 1.3 (1 November 2022)
- Format -> Join Lines command
- Pasting over a selection now replaces it.
- Creating a file from the command line now sets the window title.
- Ctrl-A now actually does Select All.
Version 1.2.1 (16 July 2022)
Placed project in source control.
- Ability to name new files on the command line.
- Most documentation files now have an .md extension.
- Always restore window geometry when opening a file.
- New wikis now correctly get default metadata.
- Corrupted wikis with no pages can now be opened.
Version 1.2 (25 June 2022)
Aesthetic changes and clean-up, plus:
- App icon
- Page hiding
Version 1.1 (23 June 2022)
- Table syntax
- Save/restore window geometry
- Use local timezone for display.
Version 1.0 beta (22 June 2022)
- List markup
- List formatting commands
- Page sorting commands
- More documentation
- Duplicate Properties option in menus
Version 0.5 alpha (20 June 2022)
Skipped a version due to departure from roadmap.
- Markup language documentation
- Template variable for page creation date
- Sidebar support
- Default date format
- Newlines accumulating at end of pages
Version 0.3 alpha (18 June 2022)
First public release.