Fcp.Commentator is a single-file, no-database comment script for your web pages.
See my guestbook.
- Dumitru Nicuşor
- Spring Beach Party
- The Ontario Highway 11 Homepage
- Turntable Archives
- Antique Shops in Ilinois
- Jap Car Auto
- RIP Michael Jackson
Fcp.Commentator and Fcp.Commentfeed are subject to the MIT license.
- tiny - under 7.5KB;
- fully customizable looks via CSS;
- easy setup and maintenance;
- simple but effective antispam system;
- companion newsfeed generator.
- Any Web server with PHP 5 or later version (4.3 might work);
- Any Web browser.
- Drop Fcp.Commentator into a directory on your Web server;
- create a subdirectory called
commentsnext to it;
- make sure the comments directory is writable by the Web server;
- point your browser to fcp.commentator.php;
- you're done!
Actually, you'll probably want to integrate Fcp.Commentator into
one of your site's pages. If it's already a
that's easy: just add a suitable
Otherwise, there are several possibilities.
Drop me a line.
A detailed manual is in the planning stage.
- IP block list
- Moderation interface;
- comment archival functions.
Last modified: Thu 01 04 2010, 11:55:09 UTC