Sabotage! is a text adventure. My first, actually. It was an entry in the 2006 edition of IntroComp. It had little success, but I'm proud of it nevertheless.
You can play it online, courtesy of the Parchment interpreter.
Sabotage! is also available in three offline versions:
- A Win32 edition, based on David Kinder's Winglulxe;
- A Glulx story file whitout the bundled interpreter, in case you have your own;
- A Z-code story file which can be played in text mode.
If you can't figure out how to play Sabotage!, see the built-in help page or one of the following tutorials:
- Stephen Granade's How to play a text adventure
- is the one I know best. It uses one of my favorite games as an example.
- Emily Short's Introduction to IF
- is a newer tutorial with an emphasis on theory and a number of useful links.
Last modified: Fri 27 08 2010, 09:59:14 UTC