Fcp.Website is a minimalist CMS All it does is put your content in a template, with automatic navigation menus and optional RSS. Otherwise it just stays out of the way.
You are free to create your content with your favorite HTML editor and upload it to the server by the most appropriate method (FTP, SCP, whatever). On the minus side, you do have to know about these things; Fcp.Website is better suited to power users.
- Store data in ordinary files on disk
- No required configuration
- Optional RSS newsfeed
- Automatic sitemap
- Built-in friendly URLs (works with any web server)
- Content can be dynamic with PHP
- Stream of Consciousness
- Written in Ruby, focused on blogging.
- Written in Perl, focused on blogging, more extensible than Fcp.Website.